Tarps Direct's clear poly (10 HUV) reinforced tarps are 7 oz. per square yard with a 10 mil thickness. The 10 HUV is used in applications that need light weight yet strong material with good light transmission. This product responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear with its reinforced diamond pattern, heavy-duty scrim that is laminated between the outer sheets of clear, high-strength polyethylene. Grommets are placed every 18 inches and in corners of white reinforced two inch wide web hem. Common uses include construction and scaffolding enclosures, temporary walls, vapor barriers, remediation and fumigation covers enclosures, temporary walls and many other applications.
Swatch samples available upon request.
Custom sizes available. Please call for price and delivery.
- Made in USA
- 7 ounce - 10 mil polyethylene
- High puncture resistance and tear strength
- Reinforced diamond pattern interior
- UV treated
- Heavy duty grommets every 18" in web hem
- Mildew and acid resistant
- Retains flexibility in arctic like conditions
- Withstands heat up to 180 F/ 82 C
- Great for side walls, curtains and enclosures
- Sizes listed are Finished size
- In Stock and ready to ship within one business day