Tarps Direct's Poly Insulated Tarp/cover is made from two layers of heavy duty, 6 ounce, 12 mil thick poly with a layer of closed cell foam inside. The tarps outer shell is silver on one side and black on the other and treated to be UV resistant. Tarps are waterproof except for at stiching and seams where moisture can seep through. Four different thicknesses of foam are available to suit your needs ranging from ¼" thick to 1" thick. Tarps over twelve feet in either direction are quilted every six feet in both directions. The insulated tarps are a durable product that works well for concrete curing blankets and kiln covers. Other common uses are light weight wall padding, curtains, cushioning or ground cover to name a few.
Please note tarps are listed as a cut size – finish size is 6" or 3%-5% smaller.
Custom sizes are available. Please call for pricing and delivery.
Finished sizes available upon request.
Normally ships in 7-10 business days.
- Made in USA
- 6.0 ounces per square yard
- 14 x 14 weave count
- 11-12 mil thickness
- Waterproof - except for at stiching and seams
- UV Treated for longer protection
- Heat welded seams
- Grommets approximately every 24" apart
- ¼ inch, ½ inch, ¾ inch or 1 inch closed cell foam interior
- Finished sizes approximately 6" or 3% to 5% smaller
- Normally ships within 7-10 days