Tarps Direct's 18 ounce Camouflage Vinyl Coated Polyester (VCP) tarps are 20 mil thick. They are a very strong, waterproof tarp featuring a UV treated fabric that can be used in a wide variety of applications; from industrial applications to the outdoorsman looking for a durable cover that blends to its surroundings. Good for hunting blinds, canopy, dump, trailer and equipment covers as well as agriculture and other applications that require a strong cover. Please call if you require a size that is not listed.
Please note VCP tarps are listed as a cut size – finish size is 3% to 5% smaller.
Call for pricing and delivery for custom sizes. Swatch samples available upon request.
Normally ships in 7-10 days.
- Made in USA
- 18 ounce per square yard
- 20 mil thick
- Heat welded seams
- Resists oil, acid, grease and mildew
- High Tear and Abrasion resistance
- Rustproof brass grommets approximately every 24"
- UV Treated for longer protection
- Common uses - dump trucks, trailers, equipment, athletic fields, canopies, tents, frame construction, 5-sided covers, industrial and any application that requires a great cover
- Camo on top side/Olive Drab on underside
- Finished sizes approximately 6" or 3% - 5% smaller
- Solid color 18 oz. Vinyl also available