Tarps Direct's Vinyl Insulated Tarp/cover is made from two layers of heavy duty, 10 ounce, 14 mil thick vinyl coated polyester with a layer of closed cell foam inside. The tarps outer shell is available in a wide variety of colors that are treated to be UV resistant as well as oil, acid grease and mildew resistant. Tarps are waterproof except for at stiching and seams where moisture can seep through. Four different thicknesses of foam are available to suit your needs ranging from ¼" thick to 1" thick. Tarps over twelve feet in either direction are quilted every six feet in both directions. The insulated tarps are a durable product that works well for concrete curing blankets and kiln covers. Other common uses are light weight wall padding, curtains, cushioning or ground cover to name a few.
Please note tarps are listed as a cut size – finish size is 6" or 3%-5% smaller.
Custom sizes are available. Please call for pricing and delivery.
Finished sizes available upon request.
Normally ships in 7-10 business days.
(For color reference, see the 10oz. Vinyl Tarp)
- Made in USA
- 10 ounces per square yard
- 14 mil thickness
- Waterproof - except for at stiching and seams
- Heat welded seams
- UV Treated for Longer Protection
- Resists oil, acid, grease and mildew
- Grommets every 24"
- ¼ inch, ½ inch, ¾ inch or 1 inch closed cell foam interior
- Finished sizes approximately 6" or 3% to 5% smaller
- Available colors: RED, WHITE, BLUE, GREEN, BLACK and GRAY